Support the Artist Alley Project
The new trailer includes wisdom from Shia LaBeouf, Chris Burnham, Tony Akins, Mike Norton, Amir, Mitch Gerads, David Petersen, Brent Schoonover, Tom Kelly, Frank Cho, William Wallace, Enrica Jang and Jamal Igle.
Comicvaultdigital.com is a news & opinion website with a main focus on creators. If you’re a creator, we want to know what you’re working and how we can help you promote it. If you’re a fan, we want to know what you like and help you discover new talent.
The Artist Alley Project Mission:
• Interview creators-established, undiscovered and everywhere in between.
• Provide networking opportunities for creators.
• Promote the interest of art and comics.
• Create a yearly archive of interviews.
Personalized Creator Webpages contain:
• Introduction Video “Why Are You a Creator?”
• Short Biography
• Contact information
• Gallery of work
• Links to purchase product
• Give fans another avenue to access creators outside of conventions.
• Provide inspiration and guidance with creator interviews and galleries.
• Create added exposure for creators.
Funds raised will go toward:
• Making this project possible.
• Creating an archive for future generations.
• Producing a 60-minute documentary promoting independent comic
book creators throughout the United States.
To show your support:
Go to the Artist Alley Project via Indie GoGo and shop for DVDs, T-shirts and other goofy gifts or just donate to be part of the project. And remember to tell your friends.